• Put knives and cutlery with sharp points
in the cutlery basket with the points
down or in a horizontal position.
• Do not keep the appliance door open
without supervision to prevent to fall on
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Dishwasher detergents are dangerous.
Obey the safety instructions on the de-
• Do not drink and play with the water in
• Do not remove the dishes from the ap-
pliance until the programme is comple-
ted. There can be detergent on the
Risk of electrical shock, fire or
• Do not put flammable products or items
that are wet with flammable products
in, near or on the appliance.
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• The appliance can release hot steam if
you open the door while a programme
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent chil-
dren and pets to get closed in the ap-
Risk of injury or suffocation.
Rinse aid dispenser