Stains and dry water drops on
glasses and dishes
• The released quantity of rinse aid is not
sufficient. Adjust the rinse aid selector
to a higher position.
• The quality of the detergent can be the
Dishes are wet
• The programme is without a drying
phase or with a low temperature drying
11. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Water supply pressure
1) Connect the water inlet hose to a water tap with a 3/4'' thread.
2) If the hot water comes from alternative sources of energy, (e.g. solar panels, aeolian
energy), use the hot water supply to decrease energy consumption.
12. ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS
Recycle the materials with the symbol
. Put the packaging in applicable
containers to recycle it.
Help protect the environment and human
health and to recycle waste of electrical
Width / Height / Depth (mm)
Refer to the rating plate.
Min. / max. (bar / MPa)
Cold water or hot water
• The rinse aid dispenser is empty.
• The quality of the rinse aid can be the
Refer to 'HINTS AND TIPS' for
other possible causes.
(0.8 / 0.08 ) / (10 / 1.0 )
and electronic appliances. Do not dispose
appliances marked with the symbol
with the household waste. Return the
product to your local recycling facility or
contact your municipal office.
545 / 447 / 515
220 - 240 V
max. 60 °C