How do I send an L&TT event log?
You may be asked for the L&TT event log by the L&TT support team. This log
records L&TT activity and is useful for troubleshooting L&TT issues. The most
useful event logs have I/O history enabled.
1. Open the Preferences menu.
2. Check Add I/O History to Event Log.
3. Recreate the issue so that is recorded.
4. Locate the <L&TT install dir>/logs directory.
5. Archive all the files that begin with EventLog and mail them to L&TT
Support (LTT_team@hp.com). The most recent file is EventLog.ltt;
the rest are backups of previous EventLogs.