Channel Menu, continued
Using The Menu Screen
SQV (SuperQuickView™) allows you to put together lists
of your favorite channels from Antenna 1 and Antenna
2. You can store channels in any of the 9 different SQV
memory banks. You can also store the same channel in
multiple memory banks. Once you have added a channel
to an SQV memory, "SQV" and the memory bank
number will appear under the tuned channel number on
the TV screen.
Adding SQV Channels
1. Select the channel using the "Channel" option box or
2. Highlight the bank (SQV1-SQV9).
3. Press ENTER to check mark the selected SQV memory
4. Repeat for additional channels or banks.
Removing SQV Channels
1. Highlight the box for the SQV bank number.
2. Press ENTER to remove the check mark.
Using The Remote Control
Viewing and changing SQV banks using the remote
Press the SQV button.
2. To change memory banks, press a number button
within 5 seconds of pressing the SQV button.
3. Press the SQV button repeatedly to cycle through the
channels available in that bank.
Adding SQV channels using the remote control:
, or number buttons to select the
channel you want to add to the current SQV memory
2. Press and hold the SQV button for about 2 seconds.
When "SQV" and the memory bank number
appear under the channel number, the channel has
successfully been added.
Removing SQV channels using the remote control:
Press the SQV button and then the memory bank
2. Press the SQV button repeatedly until you see the
3. While the channel number and SQV indicator (with
correct bank number) are still displayed on the
screen, press the CANCEL button. If the CANCEL
button is not pressed before the SQV indicator
disappears automatically, the channel will not be
4. When the SQV indicator disappears, the channel
has successfully been removed only from that bank.
"Other" banks remain unchanged.
Displays the approximate signal strength of the currently
tuned digital channel. Use to adjust the antenna direction
to optimize signal strength. The higher the bar, the
stronger the signal. Does not apply to analog channels.
You can change the tuned channel while in this menu
so that you can see the effects of antenna adjustments.
Highlight the channel box, press CH
to display the desired channel number, and press ENTER.
Chapter 5. TV Menu Screen Operations