Module Assembly Key Point - Optical Engine
1. Light Pipe Module assembly and overfill alignment
1.1 Assembly LP Module to HSG DMD
(1) Assembly two Overfill adjustment screws to HSG DMD (Fig. 1-1).
** Adjustment criteria refer to below item
(2) Assembly "Clip LP" and lock with screw well (Fig. 1-2).
(3) Press CLIP of RE_BKT_LP first, and then push it into the hole (Fig. 1-3).
(4) Placed LP Module on LP datum of "DMD HSG" and adjustment screw well (Fig.1-4).
(5) Assembly "Baffle LP" first (Fig. 1-5-1) & push "Baffle LP" to hook DMD HSG(Fig.
(6) When Lock the screw of Baffle LP, the hand must push the left corner of Baffle LP
before (Fig. 1-6),
(7) Lock the screw of Baffle LP well then release the hand (Fig. 1-7),
1.2 Overfill Adjustment @ LP Module
Overfill Adjustment Criteria:
(1) Pre-assembly 2 adjusting screws. Criteria shown as Fig.1-8.
(2) Alignment Sequence:
a. To adjust "Horizontal Adjustment Screw" firstly, and then "Vertical Adjustment
Refer to Fig. 1-8.
(3) For Overfill Re-adjustment:
a. Those 2 Adjustment Screws must be released closely to the "Pre-assembly"
positions first (Fig. 1-8).