h. Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
Normal wear and tear.
Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
3. Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
How to get service:
1. For information about receiving service under warranty, contact ViewSonic Customer Support
(please refer to "Customer Support" page). You will need to provide your product's serial number.
2. To obtain warranted service, you will be required to provide (a) the original dated sales slip, (b) your name,
(c) your address, (d) a description of the problem, and (e) the serial number of the product.
3. Take or ship the product freight prepaid in the original container to an authorized ViewSonic service
center or ViewSonic.
4. For additional information or the name of the nearest ViewSonic service center, contact ViewSonic.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein
including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages:
ViewSonic's liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. ViewSonic shall not
be liable for:
1. Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience,
loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill,
interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility
of such damages.
2. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
3. Any claim against the customer by any other party.
Effect of state law:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state
to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Sales outside the U.S.A. and Canada:
For warranty information and service on ViewSonic products sold outside of the U.S.A. and Canada,
contact ViewSonic or your local ViewSonic dealer.
The warranty period for this product in mainland China (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Excluded) is
subject to the terms and conditions of the Maintenance Guarantee Card.
For users in Europe and Russia, full details of warranty provided can be found in www.viewsoniceurope.
com under Support/Warranty Information.
4.3: Projector Warranty
PRJ_LW01 Rev. 1h 06-25-07