For Your Safety
• Do not place the scanner in direct sunlight, in a cold draft, or near heating apparatus.
• Do not place the scanner near apparatus which generate electronic or magnetic noise.
• Protect the scanner from static electricity.
• Do not move the scanner immediately from a cold place to a warm place. It may cause dew.
• Handle a CD-ROM carefully.
• Prevent a CD-ROM from damage, and keep clean.
DO NOT TOUCH.
The glass in the scanning section become very hot.
Exercise care not to touch heated areas, or you may get burned.