When scanning multiple sheets
• Remove any staples from the document before scanning.
• Curled documents may cause a paper jam or damaging the document, therefore, set the document flat before
• When scanning very important documents, confirm that the number of scanned images matches the number of
Documents that have been stapled
together or stacked together (as in a
file folder) will need to be separated.
(1) Fan the stack of documents to
separate all the edges.
(2) Hold both ends, and bend the
documents as shown in the
(3) To flatten the documents, hold
firmly, and pull them apart as
shown in the illustration.
Repeat these steps as necessary.
Adjust the document guides to slightly
wider than the actual documents.
Prior to scanning, remove all staples and paper clips.