• RTIV (Reliable Throughput Imaging Viewer) is a Panasonic original application software, and does not require
either TWAIN driver nor ISIS driver.
• PIE is an acronym for Panasonic Image Enhancement Technology.
• To view manuals, Adobe
• If the CD-ROM does not automatically start, please run
• There are some restrictions for QuickScan Pro due to being a trial version.
• When using QuickScan Pro, the ISIS driver is required.
• For details on how to use the MCD (Multi-Color Dropout) Utility, refer to the PIE Reference Manual and the RTIV
• The control sheets are stored as PDF files on the "Drivers&Utilities" in the CD-ROM provided with the scanner. For
use them, print the control sheets in the same size as the document pages to be scanned.
Make sure to login to Windows 2000 / Windows XP as an administrator.
Pentium lll, 1GHz or higher
256 MB or higher
At least 200 MB free space (except for data file)
2000 operating system (hereafter Windows 2000)
XP operating system (hereafter Windows XP)
MCD (Multi-Color Dropout) Utility
PIE Reference Manual
RTIV Reference Manual
User Utility Reference Manual
Warranty Information (U.S.A. Only)
must be installed.
or compatible machine with a CD-ROM drive
, Windows XP
on the CD-ROM.