Pull out the viewfinder.
Set the Power Dial to "REC".
• The Power Lamp lights and the camcorder
enters the Record/Standby mode.
• When the battery packs installed in the
Power Grip become weak, the case's
Power Lamp begins to blink, and the lamp
goes out when the battery packs have
completely discharged. Replace them with
two fully charged battery packs.
• Be sure to set the Power Dial to "OFF"
before installing charged battery packs.
• While the DC Plug is connected, even as
the battery packs begin to run down, the
Battery Indicator on the camcorder will
show the battery packs to be fully charged
Press RECORDING START/STOP.
Align the screw and Power Grip
direction stud on the tripod with the
Power Grip's mounting socket and stud
hole. Then tighten the screw.
• Refer to the tripod's instruction manual for
details on mounting onto tripod.
Bottom side of