All electrical repairs must be carried out by
qualified electricians. Inadequate repairs may result
in a major source of danger for the user of the air
Do not damage any parts of the air conditioner
that carry refrigerant by piercing or perforating the
air conditioner's tubes with sharp or pointed items,
crushing or twisting any tubes, or scraping the
coatings off the surfaces. If the refrigerant spurts
out and gets into eyes, it may result in serious eye
Do not obstruct or cover the ventilation grille of
the air conditioner. Do not put fingers or any other
things into the inlet/outlet and swing louver.
Do not allow children to play with the air
conditioner. In no case should children be allowed
to sit on the outdoor unit.
The refrigerating circuit is leak-proof.
The machine is adaptive in following
1. Applicable ambient temperature range:
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similar
3. If the fuse on PC board is broken please change it
with the type of T 3.15A /250VAC or T 25A/250VAC.
Please check the circuit diagram about the fuse
4. The wiring method should be in line with the local
5. The power cable and connecting cable are self-
provided. The requirement of the power cable to the
outdoor unit: H05RN-F 3G 4.0mm
All the cables shall have got the local authentication
6. The breaker of the air conditioner should be all-
pole switch; and the distance between its two contacts
should be no less 3mm. Such means for disconnection
must be incorporation in the fixed wiring.
7. The waste battery shall be disposed properly.
32 C/23 C
18 C/14 C
43 C/26 C
10 C/6 C
24 C/18 C
H05RN-F 3G 4.0mm