• Take the lid off the water tank (ref.27) and take
out the Brita filter.
• Take the filter out of the packaging and soak it in
cold water for half an hour before fitting it firmly
into the hole in the tank (fig.6).
• Place the water hose in the relative channel
(fig.7) and push it down until it reaches the
bottom of the tank (fig.8).
• Fill the tank with cold water.
• Warning: only fill the tank with cold drinking
water only: do not pour milk or any other liquid
into the tank!
• The Brita filter is available at shops selling
household appliances, or your local Service