The plate is located on the external right-hand side
of the machine and is clearly visible when the
machine is opened.
SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS (UK)
In the event of your appliance requiring service, or if
you wish to purchase spare parts, please contact your
Your telephone call will be automatically routed to
the Service Force Centre covering your post code
area. The addresses are listed on the following
Before calling out an engineer, please ensure you
have read the details under the heading "FAULTS".
When you contact the Service Force Centre you will
need to give the following details:
1. Your name, address and post code
2. Your telephone number
3. Clear and concise details of the fault
4. The model and serial number of the appliance.
5. The purchase date
CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT
For general enquiries concerning your Zanussi
appliance or for further information on Zanussi
products, please contact our Customer Care
Department by letter or telephone at the address
below or visit our website at www.zanussi.co.uk
Customer Care Department
55-77 High Street
08705 727727 (*)
* calls to this number may be recorded for training
ZANUSSI GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
We, Zanussi, undertake that if, within 24 months of
the date of the purchase, this Zanussi appliance or
any part thereof is proved to be defective by any
reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we
will, at our option, repair or replace the same
FREE OF ANY CHARGE for labour, materials or
carriage on condition that:
* The appliance has been correctly installed and
used only on the gas and electricity supply stated
on the rating plate.
* The appliance has been used for normal domestic
purpose only, and in accordance with the
* The appliance has not been serviced, maintained,
repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any
person not authorised by us.
* All service work under this guarantee must be
undertaken by a Zanussi Service Centre.
* Any appliance or defective part replaced shall
become the Company's property.
* This guarantee is in addition to your statutory
and other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside
these hours, in which case a premium will be
This guarantee does not cover:
* Damage or calls resulting from transportation,
improper use or neglect, the replacement of any
light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
* Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance
which is improperly installed or calls to appliance
outside the United Kingdom.