5. Install Oven
1. Slide oven into cabinet cutout.
2. Push straight in until oven trim is ﬂ ush with
cabinet wall, being careful not to crimp ﬂ exible con-
duit between oven and cabinet back wall. The oven
should be straight, not crooked.
3. Install screws (two or four depending on model)
through tap holes in trim.
6. Test Operation
1. Verify that all control knobs are in the OFF position.
2. Turn on power at the breaker.
The clock will appear in the display.
3. Check power at junction box using a volt meter.
For 240 V installation, the reading between the red
and black wires (line to line) should be 220 to 240
For 208 V installation, the reading between the red
and black wires (line to line) should be 190 to 208
4. Test the oven mode.
Press COOKING MODE.
Turn knob to BAKE.
PREHEAT appears in display.
When the oven has reached the set temperature
(350° F), it beeps and PREHEAT no longer appears.
If installing a double oven, test the second oven as
5. If any of the tests do not result as explained above,
contact Siemens service: 866-44-SIEMENS. Other
wise, the installation is complete at this time.
Step 5 and 6: Install Oven and Test Operation