Recording from Analog Video
Devices (VCR, TV or Camcorder)
You can record videos or TV programs from a VCR or analog camcorder on the tape in
1. Connect the camcorder to the analog video device.
See Playing Back on a TV Screen (
2. Set the camcorder to PLAY (VCR) mode and load a blank cassette.
3. Connected device: Load the recorded cassette.
4. Press the REC PAUSE button.
In record pause mode and during recording, you can check the
picture on the screen.
5. Connected device: Play back the tape.
6. Press the e/a button when the scene you wish to
7. Press the 3 button to stop recording.
• Press the e/a button to pause recording.
• Press the e/a button again to restart recording.
8. Connected device: Stop playback.
Headphones cannot be used during analog line-in recording.