Recording Movies on a Tape
Before You Begin Recording
Make a test recording first to check if the camcorder operates correctly. Before you
make important recordings, clean the video heads (
1. Remove the lens cap.
2. Set the camcorder to CAMERA
Set the POWER switch to CAMERA and the
TAPE/CARD switch to b.
3. Push the OPEN button at the LCD
panel and open the LCD panel.
4. Press the start/stop button to
Press the start/stop button again to pause
When You Have Finished Recording
1. Turn the POWER switch to OFF.
2. Close the LCD panel and return the viewfinder into its initial position.
3. Replace the lens cap.
4. Unload the cassette.
5. Disconnect the power source.