Playing Back a Memory Card
You can display a single image, 6 at one time (index screen
another (slide show
without displaying them one by one (
1. Set the camcorder to CARD PLAY mode.
2. Press the CARD +/– button to move between images.
3. To play back a movie, press the e/a button.
• The first scene appears as a still image when playback is
• Pressing the e/a button during playback pauses the playback.
Press the e/a button again to restart playback.
• Pressing the 3 button displays the first scene of the movie.
• Press the CARD +/– button (or the REW`/FF1 button on the wireless controller)
for 8× fast forward/fast rewind playback.
109). Use the Card Jump function to quickly locate an image
CARD + button
CARD – button
SLIDE SHOW button
109), or one after