Returning to a Pre-marked Position
If you wish to return to a particular scene
later, mark the point with the zero set
memory and the tape will stop at that point
when you rewind/fast forward the tape.
This function is operated with the wireless
1. Press the ZERO SET MEMORY button at the point
you wish to return to later.
• "0:00:00 Â" appears.
• To cancel, press the ZERO SET MEMORY button again.
2. When you have finished playback, rewind the tape.
• "` RTN" appears.
• The tape stops automatically at "0:00:00".
• The tape counter changes to time code.
The zero set memory may not function correctly when the time code has not
been recorded consecutively.
PLAY e button
STOP 3 button
DATA CODE SLIDE SHOW