WARNING (FOR FCC CERTIFIED MODELS)
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
1. The changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
2. Shielded interface cables and AC power cord, if any, must be used in order to comply
with the emission limits.
3. The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by
unauthorized modification to this equipment. It is the responsibility of the user to correct
such interference. As an ENERGY STAR Partner our company has determined that this
product meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.