Service Life of Ink
S - 9 SPECIFICATIONS
The machine uses individual Black, Yellow, Cyan
and Magenta ink cartridges that are separate from
the print head assembly.
Black - Approximately 500 pages at 5% coverage
Yellow, Cyan and Magenta - Approximately 400
pages at 5% coverage
• The above figures assume continuous printing at
a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi in normal mode after
installing new ink cartridge.
• The number of pages a cartridge will print may
change depending on how often you use the
machine and how many pages you print with
• The machine will automatically and periodically
clean the print head assembly, a process that
uses a small amount of ink.
• The first time you install a set of ink cartridges the
machine will use a small amount of ink to fill and
prime the ink delivery tubes. This process will
only happen once.
• When the machine identifies a cartridge as empty
there may be a small amount of ink left in it. This
is necessary to prevent air from drying out and
damaging the print head assembly.
<Standard Black> LC900BK