1. Shut off the main power line of outdoor unit.
2. Install the VWFC(Variable Water Flow Control) PCB in the C/BOX by using screws.
3. Install the transformer in the C/BOX by using screws.
4. Install the terminal block in the C/BOX by using screws.
5. Connect the Main PCB(CN41) to VWFC(CN_OUT) by using the cable assy.
6. Connect the blue wire of transformer to the Main PCB (JIG1(L), JIG2(N)).
7. Connect the red wire of transformer to the terminal block (2Pin Yellow terminal block).
8. Connect a power cable (DC 12V) to CN_PWR(12V, GND) of VWFC.
9. Connect a signal cable (DC 0~10V) of water flow control valve to CN_AO(AO_01(A+), GND(A-)) of VWFC.
10. Case of two water flow control valve, Connect a signal cable (DC 0~10V) of water flow control valve to
CN_AO(AO_02(B+), GND(B-)) of VWFC.
11. Connect a power cable (AC 24V) of water flow control valve to the terminal block (2Pin Yellow terminal block,
Max current 0.42A).
12. Connect the RS-485 communication cable to CN_COMM(BUS_A, BUS_B) of VWFC
13. Set up the main function Dip S/W of VWFC PCB.
14. Set up the Dip SW of outdoor main PCB.
15. Turn on the main power line of outdoor unit.
16. Check the signal of water flow control valve to CN_AO(AO_01, GND) of VWFC and the water flow rate.
1. Install the product on flat surface and screw at least 2 places. Otherwise the VWFC PCB may not be
2. Do not deform the case at random. It may cause malfunction of the Variable Water Flow Control PCB
3. This is a class A product. In a non-industrial environment, this product may cause radio interference, in
which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
1: Terminal block
2 : Transformer
3 : VWFC PCB
Installation manual 7