1. GENERAL WARNINGS
Only qualified installers and staff authorised by the manufacturer may perform the installation,
start-up and maintenance work to the appliance.
Read these instructions carefully beforehand, as they are very important for safety when
installing, using and servicing the appliance.
1. The appliance must only be used in the manner it was designed for, i.e. keeping
previously cooked dishes hot; any other use does not conform to its design and is
therefore strictly forbidden.
2. The ideal working conditions for the appliance are a temperature of 25°C with a humidity
level of 60%.
3. After unpacking the appliance, ascertain that no damage has been caused during
4. Before positioning and installing the appliance, check that the output and voltage features
given on the data plate correspond to the power supply in the installation site.
The data plate is on the bottom right of the serving side.
5. In the event of problems, immediately turn the machine off and disconnect or close all
2. SPECIAL WARNINGS FOR POSITIONING AND WIRING THE APPLIANCE
As prescribed by law, a multiple-pole switch must be installed between the appliance and the
main power supply, with a contact opening of at least 3 mm per pole. The ground wire must not
be disconnected. A water cut-off valve must be installed upstream from the bain-marie units; we
recommend using only softened water. The appliance may be connected to the hot water line, to
reduce the time required to reach the operating temperature.