Design Series ‐ Traditional Series 800 ‐ Traditional Series 700 BAIN-MARIE UNITS AND HEATED GLASS TOPS ASE 549 ASE 573 ASE 597 ASE 621 ASE 346 ASE 031 ASE 550 ASE 574 ASE 598 ASE 622 ASE 347 ASE 032 ASE 551 ASE 575 ASE 599 ASE 324 ASE 348 ASE 033 ASE 552 ASE 576 ASE 600 ASE 325 ASE 349 ASE 034 ASE 553 ASE 577 ASE 601 ASE 326 ASE 350 ASE 035 ASE 554 ASE 578 ASE 602 ...
SUMMARY 1. GENERAL WARNINGS pg.3 2. SPECIAL WARNINGS FOR POSITIONING AND WIRING THE APPLIANCE pg.3 3. POSITIONING pg.4 4. LEGAL PROVISIONS AND DIRECTIVES pg.4 5. ELECTRICAL AND EQUIPOTENTIAL WIRING pg.4 6. WATER CONNECTIONS pg.5 7. GENERAL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS pg.5 8. CLEANING AND CARE pg.6 9.
1. GENERAL WARNINGS Only qualified installers and staff authorised by the manufacturer may perform the installation, start-up and maintenance work to the appliance. Read these instructions carefully beforehand, as they are very important for safety when installing, using and servicing the appliance. 1.
3. POSITIONING Remove the protective film from the appliance. The appliance must be perfectly level, and any differences in floor level can be compensated by regulating the height of the feet. 4. LEGAL PROVISIONS AND DIRECTIVES The following provisions must be observed when connecting the appliance: 1.
6) WATER CONNECTIONS INLET: The pressure in the main water supply must be between 50 and 500 Kpa, in the event the pressure is higher, a pressure reducer must be installed upstream from the appliance. ¾” attachments are used. OUTLET: ¾”...
8) CLEANING AND CARE Attention: direct water jets or pressurised jets must not be used to wash the appliance. Before using a new appliance, it must be carefully cleaned. Disconnect the appliance from the mains and clean it with hot water and normal detergent. Do not use acid or corrosive products, wire wool or brushes as these could deposit ferrous particles that would oxidise and cause rust.
10) USE AND FUNCTIONS 1. Open the water cut-off valve; 2. Turn on the appliance main switch; 3. Fill the bain-marie tank keeping the switch pressed until the water reaches the overflow mark (the tank empties by drawing off the overflow water); 4.
This manual is also suitable for:
Traditional 800 seriesTraditional 700 seriesAse 549Ase 550Ase 551Ase 552...