Remove sales labels...
-- I I
1. Allow 3 inches (7.5 cm] between overhead cab-
inets and refrigerator top.
2. Allow at least an inch (2.5 cm) between the re-
frigerator condenser on the back and the wall.
3. Allow YZ inch (1.25 cm) on each side of the re-
frigerator for ease of installation.
4. If the refrigerator
is to be against a wall, you
might want to leave extra space on the hinge
side so the door can be opened wider.
Level refrigerator-freezer.. .
1. To raise front, turn each screw to the right
2. To lower front, turn each screw to the left.
3. Check with level.
Remove the Consumer Buy Guide label, tape
and any lnslde
using the re-
frigerator. To remove any remalnlng
1. Rub briskly with thumb to make a ball then
2. Soak area
before removing glue as described
in step 1.
DO NOT USE rubbing alcohol
toxic solvents, such as acetone,
etc. These can damage
NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE ANY PERMANENT IN-
STRUCTIONS LABELS INSIDE YOUR REFRIGER-
Do not remove the Tech sheet fastened
at the tront.
Clean your refriger-
ator before using it.
tions on page8.
Plug it in...
TYPE WALL RECEPTACLE
RECOMMENDED GROUNDING METHOD
A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15 or 20 ampere fused
required. It is recommended
that a separate cir-
cuit serving only this appliance
Do not use an extension cord. Use a recepta-
cle which cannot be turned ott wlth a swttch or
pull chain. See individual
instruction sheet in your literature