Changing the light bulb...
2. Remove bulb.
3. Replace with a 40-watt appliance
Adjusting the refrigerator shelves...
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you use
To remove shelves:
Tilt up at front.
2. Lift up at back.
3. Pull shelf straight out.
1. Guide the rear hooks into the slots in the shelf
2. Tilt up front of shelf until hooks drop into slot.
Lower front of shelf to level position.
Moving the meat drawer and cover... TO mm~~e me meti ~IUWX and Cover:
The meat drawer can beta ken out and moved the
same way as the shelves. Remove the meat
1. Slide the meat drawer out to stop.
2. Lift the front of meat drawer.
3. Slide drawer the rest of the way out.
GLASS SHELVES ARE
HEAVY. BE CAREFUL.
4. Tilt cover up at front.
5. Lift up at back.
6. Pull straight out.
To replace the meat drawer and cover:
1. Guide the rear hooks of cover into the slots in the
2. Tilt up front of cover until rear hooks drop into
slots. Lower front of cover to level position.
in reverse order of
Removing crispers and crisper cover...
OUT TO STOP, LlFl THE FRONT
AND PULL AGAIN
REMOVE THE )
Lln THE FRAME FRONl
THEN THE BACK.
GLASS IS HEAVY.
To remove the crlspers:
1. Slide crisper straight out to stop, lift front, then
slide the rest of the way out.
2. Replace in the reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Push up glass insert from bottom, then slide out
with both hands.
2. Lift front of cover frame and remove cover
3. Lift out cover frame by pulling up and out.
1. Fit back of cover into notch supports on walls of
refrigerator, then lower front into place.
with the long tab
towards the front. NOTE: If the support needs ad-
justment, turn base right to raise, or lefl to lower.
3. Slide back of glass insert into place, then lower