Install properly.. .
Remov? sales labels..
1. Allow 3 inches (7.5 cm) between
nets and refrigerator
at least an inch (2.5 cm] between
on the back and the wall.
% inch (1.25 cm]
side of the
for ease of installation.
is to be against a wall, you might
want to leave extra space on the hinge side so the
door can be opened
1. Keep the 4 bolts that hold refrigerator
crate. They are the levelling
2. Screw these bolts all the way into bolt holes at the
bottom corners of refrigerator.
3. Adjust each until the refrigerator
4. Slide the refrigerator
5. Adjust front legs to level the refrigerator.
- To raise corners, turn legs in direction
- To lower corners, turn legs in direction
6. Check with level.
Remove the Consumer Buy Guide label, tape and
labels before using the refrigerator.
To remove any remalnlng
I, Rub briskly with thumb to make a ball then remove.
2. Soak area with dishwashing
in 1 quart warm water) before
glue as described
in step 1.
DO NOT USE rubbing alcohol
toxic solvents, such as acetone,
NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE ANY PERMANENT IN-
STRUCTION LABELS INSIDE YOUR REFRIGERATOR.
Do not remove the Tech Sheet fastened under
at the tront.
Clean it.. .
Clean your refrigerator
before using it.
on page 8.
Plug it in...
A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15 or 20 ampere
It is recommended
that a separate
serving only this appliance
Do not use an extension
cord. Use a recep-
tacle which cannot be turned off with a switch
or pull chain.
ments and grounding
sheet in your liter-