Adjust the refrigerator shelves to match the
way you use your refrigerator.
To remove the shelves:
Remove items from the shelf.
2. Slide shelf straight out to the stop.
3. Lift back of shelf over stop.
4. Slide shelf out the rest of the way.
To replace the shelves:
Slide back of shelf into shelf track in wall
2. Guide front of shelf into shelf track.
3. Slide shelf in all the way.
To remove the crisper(s):
Slide crisper(s) straight out to the stop.
2. Lii the front.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
Lit cover front and remove the cover
2. Lii cover up and slide out.
To replace the cover:
Fit cover tabs into lowest cabinet slots
and push in. Lower the front retainers into
2. Insert cover support (with the long tab
toward the front) into the groove on the
underside of the cover.
If the support needs adjustment,
turn base clockwise to raise or counter-
clockwise to lower.