the meat drawer
To remove the meat drawer:
Slide meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift front of meat drawer.
3. Slide meat drawer out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
Remove meat drawer.
2. Push cover back to release rear clips
3. Tilt cover up at front.
4. Pull cover forward and out.
To replace the cover:
Fit notches and clips on underside of
cover over rear and center cross bars on
2. Lower cover into place.
3. Pull cover forward to secure rear clips
4. Replace meat drawer.
the ice cube trays
If you don't use the cubes, they may shrink.
The moving cold air starts a slow evapora-
tion. The longer you store cubes, the smaller
To remove ice:
Hold tray at both ends.
2. Twist slightly.