Using Your Refrigerator
adjust meat drawer
the meat drawer
Cold air flows against the meat drawer through
an opening between the freezer and the refrig-
erator. This helps keep the meat drawer colder
than the rest of the refrigerator.
Slide the control to let more cold air through.
To remove the snack bin:
1. Slide snack bin straight out to the stop with an
even, constant motion.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide bin out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
Pull out to the stop,
lift the front and pull
The freezer shelves can be removed for easier
To remove the shelves:
1. Lift right side of shelf off supports.
2. Slide shelf out of shelf support holes.
3. Replace in reverse order.
For proper air movement, keep the freezer bin in
place when the refrigerator is operating.
To remove the bin:
1. Slide bin out to the stop.
2. Lift the front to clear the stop.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
To replace the bin:
Place bin on the slides.
2. Make sure the stops clear the front of the
3. Slide bin in.