Before Using Your Refrigerator
type wall receptacle
Right to raise;
left to lower
Clean your refrigerator before using it. See
cleaning instructions on page 12.
Plug it in
Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15 or 20 ampere
fused and properly grounded electrical supply is
required. It is recommended
that a separate
circuit serving only this appliance be provided.
Use a receptacle which cannot be turned off with
a switch or pull chain. Do not use an extension
See Electrical Requirements
Instructions Sheet in your Literature Package.
Allow l/2 inch (1.25 cm) space on each side
and at the top of the refrigerator or ease of
2. If the refrigerator is to be against a wall, you
might want to leave extra space on the hinge
side closest to the wall so the door can be
3. The refrigerator back can be flush against the
4. If your refrigerator has an ice maker, make
sure ice maker water supply has been
Refer to Installation Instructions.
Remove the base grille. (See page 9.)
2. To raise front, turn screw in direction shown.
3. To lower front, turn screw in direction shown.
4. Check with level.
5. Replace base grille. (See page 9.)