Using Your Refrigerator
the meat drawer
Cold air flows against the meat drawer through
an opening between the freezer and the refrig-
erator. This helps keep the meat drawer colder
than the rest of the refrigerator.
Slide the control to let more cold air through.
For proper air movement, keep the freezer bin in
place when the refrigerator is operating.
To remove the bin:
1. Slide bin out to the stop.
2. Lift the front to clear the stop.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
To replace the bin:
1. Place bin on the slides.
2. Make sure the stops clear the front of the
3. Slide bin in.
a light bulb, either unplug
ity leading to the refrigerator
at the main
Failure to do so could result
shock or personal
To change the refrigerator
1. Disconnect refrigerator from power supply.
2. Reach behind the Control Console to find