Using Your Refrigerator
The Exterior Moisture Control on the Control
Console operates electric heaters around the
door openings. These heaters help keep
moisture from forming on the outside of the
1. Use the OFF setting when humidity is low.
2. Use the ON setting if moisture forms on the
outside of the refrigerator.
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you
use your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong
enough to hold bottles, milk and other heavy food
To remove the glass shelves:
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Slide shelf out with an even, constant pull to
Be careful when
handling glass items.
3. Lift front and slide out the rest of the way.
To move shelf guides to new position:
1. Lift front of guide. Pull guide forward off rear
support. Repeat for other guide.
2. To replace guide, push guide onto rear
support. Push front of guide down onto
To replace the glass shelves:
1. Guide rear of shelf info shelf guide.
2. Slide shelf into place.
the door bins
To remove the door bins:
1. Lift bin up.
2. Pull bin straight out.
To replace the door bins:
1. Slide bin in above desired support button.
2. Push bin down until it stops.
NOTE: Large bins are designed to fit in the top
portion of refrigerator door only.
the door bin glides
The door bin glides can be used to secure odd
shaped items or to separate other items.
1. Grasp glide.
2. Slide glide along bin.