To replace the covers:
1. Replace metal cover support on wall supports
in front section of cabinet.
2. Fii back corners of cover frame into notched
supports on liner walls, then lower front of
cover frame into place.
3. Slide back of glass insert into place, then
You can control the amount of humidity in the
The control can be adjusted to any setting
between LOW and HIGH.
LOW (open) lets moist air out of the crisper for
best storage of fruits and vegetables
HIGH (closed) keeps moist air in the crisper for
best storage of fresh, leafy vegetables.
the meat drawer
Cold air flows against the meat drawer through
an opening between the freezer and the refrig-
erator. This helps keep the meat drawer colder
than the rest of the refrigerator for better storage
Use control to
meat drawer tsmperatura
Slide the control to let more or less cold air
To remOve the snack bin:
1. Slide snack bin straight out to the stop with an
even, constant motion.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide bin out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
Pull out to Ihe
stop, lift the front
and pull again.