WARNING -- When using your dishwasher, basic safety precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons, including the following:
1. Bosch dishwashers are provided with two manuals; one, Installation Instruction Manual and
one, Care and Use Manual. Read all instructions before using the dishwasher.
2. Use the dishwasher only for its intended function.
3. Use only detergents or wetting agents recommended
for use in a dishwasher and keep them out
of the reach of children.
4. When loading items to be washed:
a. Locate sharp items so that they are uot likely to damage the door seal,
b. Load sharp knives with the handle up to reduce the risk of cut-type injuries.
5. Do not wash plastic items unless marked "dishwasher safe" or the equivalent. For plastic items
not so marked, check the manufacturer's recommendations.
6. Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use.
7. Do not operate your dishwasher unless all the enclosure panels are properly in place.
8. Do not tamper with controls.
9. Do not abuse, sit on, or stand on the door or dish rack of the dishwasher.
10. To reduce the risk of injury, do not allow children to play in or on the dishwasher.
11. Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot water system that has not
been used for two weeks or more. Hydrogen gas is explosive. If the hot water system has not
been used for such a period, before using the dishwasher turn on all hot water faucets and let
the water flow from each for several minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen gas.
As the gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
12. Remove the door to the washing compartment when removing an old dishwasher from service
WARNING -- This dishwasher must be grounded in accordance with the National Electrical Code
and/or local codes. These must be carefully followed in all cases. See Installation Instructions
provided with this dishwasher for complete installation information. Make sure this dishwasher has
been properly grounded and installed by a qualified installer before using.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance must be connected to a grounded metal, permanent wiring system; or an equipment
grounding conductor must be run with the circuit conductors and connected to the equipment
grounding terminal or lead on the dishwasher.