• When making bread, cookie, cereal, or cracker crumbs, make sure
blending jar is completely dry.
• When using the pulse function, use short bursts. Allow the blades to
stop rotating between pulses. Do not pulse for more than 30 seconds
• It is helpful to begin the blending process on the lowest speed and then
increase to a higher speed, if necessary.
• Never operate the blender without the lid.
• To stop blending at any time, press the
• When blending hot ingredients, always let them cool at least 5 minutes
before blending. Begin blending on the lowest speed with the lid cap off
to allow steam to escape. Cover lid cap hole with towel or hot pad.
• When crushing ice with no other ingredients, use 2 cups ice max (about
15 cubes). Make sure blender jar is completely dry before ice crushing.
CARE AND CLEANING
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
• Unplug the blender base before cleaning. Wipe the blender base using a
damp cloth. Do not immerse the blender base in water.
• Lift the blending jar, by the handle, off the base.
• Remove lid and lid cap.
• Wash removable parts by hand or in the dishwasher. Place the jar on the
bottom rack and the rest of the parts on the top rack only.
Caution: Blades are sharp. Handle with care when hand washing.
• For quick cleanup, combine 1 cup hot water and a drop of liquid dish
soap in the blending jar.
• Place lid with lid cap securely on jar and blend on speed 3 for about 30
• Discard liquid and rinse thoroughly.
• Do not place the jar parts in boiling liquids.
• Do not immerse the base in liquid. Wipe the base with a damp cloth and
• Remove stubborn spots by rubbing with a damp cloth and nonabrasive
Note: If liquids spill onto the base, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
thoroughly. Do not use rough scouring pads or cleansers on parts or