Hold and remove the Pure N Fresh filter
cover by rotating it counterclockwise.
Remove the filter inside the Pure N Fresh
filter cover and replace it with a new filter.
After replacing the filter, insert the Pure N
Fresh filter cover by rotating it clockwise.
To reset the filter replacement period, press
the Pure N Fresh button on the control
panel for more than three seconds. The
Replace icon on the control panel will turn
It will operate after replacing the filter.
• (*) means that this feature varies depending
on the model purchased.
• Do not insert your finger or other foreign
objects inside or its mounting. Doing so may
result in injuries or malfunctions.
• If the replacement period has passed, the
bacteria and odor removal performance may
• Please note that if you wash the filter with
water, the filter performance may also
• Caution should be taken not to change the
direction of the filter to be inserted into the
• When setting the appliance to On or Power
mode after replacing the filter, check if the
LED lamp near the filter is on.
• The filter can be purchased from an LG
Electronics customer information centre.
Cleaning the Door Basket
Removing the Fridge/Freezer
Hold both edges of the basket and remove it by
lifting it upward.
Refitting the Fridge/Freezer Door
Hold both edges of the door basket, gently
push one edge to assemble, and then in the
same manner assemble the other edge.
After assembling, tap the door basket gently
to fix it horizontally.