Ensure that the appliance is switched off before
replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can scratch
the surface, which may result in shattering of the glass.
If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its Authorised
Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid
an electrical hazard.
Excessive spillage must be removed before the
pyrolytic cleaning. Remove all parts from the oven.
To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
The means for disconnection must be incorporated in
the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
Use only the food sensor (core temperature sensor)
recommended for this appliance.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• The appliance is equipped with an
electric cooling system. It must be
operated with the electric power
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power