Ensure that your DWR-M921 Mobile Router is powered off before performing the steps below.
1. Flip the router around and open the lid at the bottom of the router.
2. Gently press down and slide the silver SIM card holder to the right (OPEN
3. Insert a standard USIM card into the SIM card holder with the gold contacts facing downward.
4. Close the flap and slide the SIM card holder back to the left (
5. Insert the Ethernet cable into the LAN Port 1 on the back panel of the DWR-M921 Mobile Router,
and the other end into an Ethernet port on a computer to configure the unit.
6. Connect the power adapter to the socket on the back panel of your DWR-M921 Mobile Router and
plug the other end of the power adapter into a wall outlet or power strip.
a. Turn ON the router. The Power LED
b. After a few moments, if a connection has been established, the following LEDs will turn
solid blue: Power, LAN 1-4 (depending on which port your Ethernet cable has been
connected to), Wi-Fi, LTE and WAN (if connection is used).
c. The initialization process takes about 45 seconds to a minute.
The 4G connection can also be used as a backup WAN. Once a backup is configured.
The DWR-M921 Mobile Router LAN Ports are "Auto-MDI/MDIX." Therefore, patch or
crossover Ethernet cables can be used.
ADVANCED SETUP (ACCESS VIA IP ADDRESS)
Open a browser window and enter the below IP address into the browser address field.
Log in using the username and password below.
will light up to indicate that power is being supplied to the router.
) & open the flap.
LOCK) to lock it. Close the lid.