• DO NOT CLEAN THIS
APPLIANCE WITH BLEACH.
• TO AVOID BURNS, WAIT UNTIL
THE COOkTOP COOLS DOWN
BEFORE TOUCHING IT.
• ALWAYS USE kITCHEN
GLOVES TO CLEAN THE
• STEAM CLEANER IS NOT TO
Removal and Placement of
It is possible to remove the grills, caps and heads of
the burners for cleaning and maintenance.
Burner cap is properly
Burner cap is not
Cleaning burners caps/heads
For even and unhampered flames the slits in the
burner heads must be kept clean at all times. Burner
caps and heads can be removed.
• Wash the burner caps with hot soapy water and
rinse them with clean water.
• Clean the cooktop carefully. Pointy metal ends on
the spark electrodes may cause injuries. Hitting an
electrode with a rigid object may damage it.
• To clean off burnt food, soak the burner heads in a
solution of mild liquid detergent and hot water from
20 to 30 minutes. For more stubborn stains, use a
toothbrush or steel wool fiber.
• Burners will not work right if the electrodes or
burner ports are obstructed or dirty.
• Burner caps and heads must be cleaned regularly,
especially after major spills.
• Burners will not turn on if the caps are off.
• DO NOT HIT THE
ELECTRODES WITH ANY
HARD OBJECT. THIS MAY
• DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL
NOR SCOURING POWDERS
TO CLEAN BURNERS.
After cleaning the caps, clean the
Shake off any remaining water and let dry. Place the
burner caps and heads back on over the electrodes
of the cooktop, in the appropriate place according
to their size. Make sure the burner head opening is
placed over the electrode.