• Keep the minimum distance from
other appliances and units.
• Before mounting the appliance, check
if the oven door opens without
• Parts of the appliance carry current.
Close the appliance with furniture to
prevent touching the dangerous
• The built-in unit must meet the
stability requirements of DIN 68930.
height (Cabinet un-
der the worktop mini-
Height of the front of
Height of the back of
Width of the front of
Width of the back of
Depth of the appli-
Built in depth of the
Depth with open
minimum size. Open-
ing placed on the
bottom rear side
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electric
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
600 (600) mm
• Do not let mains cables touch or
• The shock protection of live and
605 (580) mm
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
• Do not pull the mains cable to
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
• The electrical installation must have
550 x 20 mm
• Fully close the appliance door before
• This appliance is supplied without a
4 x 12 mm
• This appliance is for household use
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
the mains plug and to the mains
cable. Should the mains cable need
to be replaced, this must be carried
out by our Authorised Service Centre.
come near the appliance door or the
niche below the appliance, especially
when it operates or the door is hot.
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
connect the mains plug.
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
an isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the
mains at all poles. The isolation
device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
you connect the mains plug to the
main plug and a main cable.
Risk of injury, burns and
electric shock or explosion.