• Do not change the specification of
• Make sure that the ventilation
openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay
unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Be careful when you open the
appliance door while the appliance is
in operation. Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with
wet hands or when it has contact with
• Do not apply pressure on the open
• Do not use the appliance as a work
surface or as a storage surface.
• Open the appliance door carefully.
The use of ingredients with alcohol
can cause a mixture of alcohol and air.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to
come in contact with the appliance
when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
Risk of damage to the
• To prevent damage or discoloration
to the enamel:
– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put aluminium foil directly
on the bottom of cavity of the
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or
stainless steel has no effect on the
performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room
• Always cook with the oven door
2.4 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or damage
to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains
plug from the mains socket.
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Use only neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instruction on it's packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with detergents.
2.5 Pyrolytic cleaning
Risk of Injury / Fires /
Chemical Emissions (Fumes)
in Pyrolytic Mode.
• Before carrying out a Pyrolitic self-
cleaning function or the First Use
please remove from the oven cavity:
– any excess food residues, oil or
grease spills / deposits.
– any removable objects (including
shelves, side rails etc., provided
with the product) particularly any
non-stick pots, pans, trays,
• Read carefully all the instructions for