1. Place your chest freezer at a convenient location.
2. Avoid placing the near any heat sources, direct
sunlight or moisture.
3. Clean your chest freezer thoroughly and wipe off all
dust accumulated during transportation.
4. Connect the power supply cord to the outlet. Don't
plug other appliances to the same outlet.
5. After placing the chest freezer in the definitive
location, wait at least 30 minutes to connect it to
the power supply, so the fluid from the compressor
back to normal after transportation.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
This guide contains many important safety messages. Always read and obey all safety messages.
This is the safety alert symbol. It alerts you to safety messages that inform you of hazards that can kill
or hurt you or others or cause damage to the product. All safety messages will be preceded by the safety alert
symbol and the hazard signal word WARNING, or CAUTION. These words mean:
minor or moderate injury, or product damage only.
All safety messages will identify the hazard, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can
happen if the instructions are not followed.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
- Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
- Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the appliance, unless they
are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
- The refrigerant and insulation blowing gas used in the appliance require special disposal
procedures. When disposal, please consult with service agent or a similarly qualified person.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- When disposing the refrigerator, remove the packing materials from the door. It may cause to lock
out the child.
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't follow instructions.
Indicates an imminently hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in
6. When moving the product to its final position,
be careful not to damage the power cord by
placing the product on top of it or by having the
power cord crushed between the back of the
product and the wall.
Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
You can use the hanger on the back of the product
to move the power cord out of the way and reduce
the risk of damaging it.
7. Before use, remove all the packing material. The
back side of the cabinet should be more than 20
cm away from the wall, both flank sides more than
8. The chest freezer should be put in well-ventilated,
dry place. Don't use it under direct sunshine. The
chest freezer should be kept away from water sink,
heat source and any volatile,corrosive material.