Home Appliances Dishwashing User Manual Fullsize Dishwasher QW-DX41F47W-EN For Life...
Thank you for choosing this product. This User Manual contains important information on safety and instructions intended to assist you in the operation and maintenance of your appliance. Please take the time to read this User Manual before using your appliance and keep this book for future reference.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 1.1. General Safety Warnings • Read these instructions carefully before using your appliance and keep this manual for future reference. Please check the packaging of your machine before installation and the outer surface of the machine once the packaging has been removed. Do not operate the machine if it appears damaged or if the packaging has been opened.
1.2. Installation Warnings • Choose a suitable and safe place to install your machine. • Only original spare parts should be used with the machine. Unplug the machine before installation. Your machine must only be installed by an authorised service agent. Installation by anyone other than an authorised agent may cause your warranty to be void.
The machine door should not be left open. It may cause accidents. Place knives and other sharp objects in the cutlery basket in a blade-down position. In the case of a malfunction, repair should only be performed by an authorised service company, otherwise the warranty will be void.
Before repair work, the machine should be disconnected from the mains. Do not pull the cable to unplug the machine. Switch off the water tap. Operation at a low voltage will cause a decline in performance levels. For safety, disconnect the plug once a program has finished.
CE Declaration of Conformity We declare that our products meet the applicable European Directives, Decisions and Regulations and the requirements listed in the standards referenced. Disposal of your old machine The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste.
2. INSTALLATION WARNING: Run water through the 2.1. Machine positioning new hose before connecting. When positioning the machine, place it in WARNING: Connect the hose directly an area where dishes can be easily loaded and unloaded. Do not put the machine in an to the water inlet tap.
WARNING: After removing the top panel of your dishwasher, the machine should be placed in a space of the dimensions shown in the figure below. 2.5. Electrical connection WARNING: Your machine is set to operate at 220-240 V. If the mains voltage supply to your machine is 110 V, connect a transformer of 110/220 V and 3000 W between the electrical connection.
3. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 3.2. Technical specifications 13 place Capacity settings Dimensions Height 850(mm) Width 598(mm) Depth 598(mm) Net weight 46 (kg) Operating 220-240V voltage / 50 (Hz) frequency Total current 10(A) 3.1. General appearance Total power 1900(W) 1. Worktop 2. Upper basket with racks Maximum: 3.
4. BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE 4.1. Preparing your Dishwasher for first use • Make sure the electricity and supply water specifications match the values indicated in the installation instructions for the machine. • Remove all packaging material inside the machine. •...
4.3. Test Strip Run water Keep the Shake the Wait Set the hardness level of through the strip in strip. (1min.) your machine. tap (1min.) water (1sec) NOTE: The level is set to 3 as default. If the water is well water or has a hardness level above 90 dF, we recommend that you use filter and refinement devices.
4.8. Filling the detergent In order to change the rinse aid level, follow the below steps before turning on Push the latch to open the dispenser and the machine: pour in the detergent. • Push the programme button and hold it Close the lid and press it until it locks in down.
Start the machine with full load. Do not overload the drawers or place dishes in the wrong basket. WARNING: Always place sharp utensils with the sharp point down and open utensils with their openings down. Upper Basket Height adjustment Turn the Rail Stop Clips, at the ends of the...
5.2. Alternative basket loads Lower basket • Forks, spoons and knives with wooden, bone, ivory or nacrecoated handles; glued items, items soiled with abrasive, acidic or base chemicals. • Temperature-sensitive plastics, copper or tincoated containers. • Aluminium and silver objects. •...
6. PROGRAMME TABLE Duration Programme Description (min) Auto Intensive 111-183 Auto programme for heavily soiled dishes. Auto Normal 100-127 Auto programme for normally soiled dishes. Auto Delicate 64-92 Auto programme for normally soiled, delicate dishes. Hygiene For heavily soiled dishes requiring hygienic washing. Express 55’...
7. THE CONTROL PANEL button until the light corresponding to the basket containing the dishes to be washed illuminates. Dishes in other areas will not be washed. If a programme is incompatible with the Half Load function, a buzzer will sound.
7.2. Cancelling a Programme Follow the steps below to cancel a programme while in operation. When the door of your machine is opened, the most recently selected programme will show on the display. Press and hold the Programme Selection button for 3 seconds. The End Of Programme Indicator will flash and '1' will show on the Programme Display.
8. CLEANING AND the filters. Replace the filter insert, and MAINTENANCE rotate it clockwise (4). • Never use your Dishwasher without a Cleaning your Dishwasher is important filter. to maintain the machine’s service life. Oil and limescale may build up in your •...
9. TROUBLESHOOTING FAULT POSSIBLE CAUSE TROUBLESHOOTING Your Dishwasher is not plugged in. Plug your Dishwasher in. Switch your Dishwasher on by pressing the Your Dishwasher is not switched on. On/Off button. Fuse blown. Check your indoor fuses. The programme does not start.
FAULT POSSIBLE CAUSE TROUBLESHOOTING Use the correct amount of detergent, as Not enough detergent used. instructed in the programme table. Rinse aid dosage and/or water Increase rinse aid and/or water softener softener setting set too low. level. Whitish stains remains on dishes.
AUTOMATIC FAULT WARNINGS AND WHAT TO DO TROUBLE POSSIBLE FAULT WHAT TO DO CODE Make sure the water inlet tap is open and water is flowing Separate the inlet hose from the tap and clean the filter of Insufficient water the hose.
11. THE PRODUCT FICHE Supplier's trade mark SHARP Supplier's model QW-DX41F47W-EN Capacity of dishwasher The energy efficiency class Annual energy consumption in kWh per year (AEc) ( 280 Cycle )* Energy consumption (Et) (kWh per cycle) 0,91 Off-mode power consumption (W) (Po) 0,50 Left-on mode power consumption (W) (Pı)
Register your product here WWW.SHARPHOMEAPPLIANCES.COM, by registering with Sharp you become part of our For Life promise to always be there for you and your appliance. Visit our website: www.sharphomeappliances.com Or contact us: Service & Support %100 recycleable paper 52221060 R27...