Incoming call or voicemail indicator
Line and feature buttons
Back, Navigation, and Release
Hold, Transfer, and Conference
Headset, Speakerphone, and Mute
Voicemail, Settings, and Directory
Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones
Line and Busy Lamp field
Use the line and feature buttons to view calls on a line,
access features such as Speed Dial, and to perform
tasks such as resuming a held call.
Buttons illuminate to indicate status:
Green, steady: Line is idle
Red, steady: Line in use
Red, flashing: Incoming or held call
Amber, steady: Line is unregistered
Quick Start Guide
Place a Call
Enter a number and pick up the handset.
Answer a Call
Press the flashing red button. If you have multiple
lines on your phone, press the solid red button first.
Pickup the handset or press headset button.
Put a Call on Hold
1. Press Hold
2. To resume a call from hold, press Resume again.
View Your Recent Calls
1. Select a line to view.
2. Press Settings
3. Scroll and select Recents.
Transfer a Call to Another Person
1. From a call that is not on hold, press
2. Enter the other person's phone number.
3. Press Transfer again (before or after the
Add Another Person to a Call
1. From an active call, press Conference
2. Enter the number you want to join and press Dial.
3. Once the call is connected, press Conference