Incoming call or voicemail indicator
Line and feature buttons
Back, Navigation, and Release
Hold, Transfer, and Conference
Headset, Speakerphone, and Mute
Voicemail, Applications, and Directory
© 2017. The 8x8 is a registered trademark of 8x8, Inc. SALES604/1117
Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Multiplatform Phones
Line and Session Buttons
Use the line and feature buttons to view calls on a line, access
features such as Speed Dial, and to perform tasks such as
resuming a held call.
Buttons illuminate to indicate status:
Green, steady: Line is idle
Red, steady: Line in use
Red, flashing: Incoming or held call
Amber, steady: Line is unregistered
8x8 Quick Start Guide
Place a Call
Enter a number and pick up the handset.
Answer a Call
Press the flashing red button. If you have multiple lines on
your phone, press the solid red button first.
Put a Call on Hold
1. Press Hold
2. To resume a call from hold, press Hold again.
View Your Recent Calls
1. Select a line to view.
2. Press Applications
3. Scroll and select Recents.
Transfer a Call to Another Person
1. From a call that is not on hold, press Transfer
2. Enter the other person's phone number.
3. Press Transfer again (before or after the party answers).
Add Another Person to a Call
1. From an active call, press Conference
2. Enter the number you want to join and press Dial.
3. Once the call is connected, press Conference again.