How to Use
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and any stickers; peel off clear protective film from control panel.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARe ANd CleANINg section of this manual.
• Select a location where this unit is to be used, allowing enough space between back of the unit
and the wall to allow heat to flow without damage to cabinets and walls.
• Insert crumb tray below lower heating elements.
• Insert slide rack halfway into lower rack position (c).
• lift the oven door to bring up the hooks, and then slide the rack
until it engages the hooks.
important: the rack will not slide forward unless the rack is inside
the hooks on the door.
• Close the oven door, noting that rack slides completely into oven.
• Remove tie from cord and unwind.
• Plug unit into electrical outlet
important: this oven gets hot. When in use, always use oven
mitts or potholders when touching any outer or inner surface of
the oven (D).
note: during first few minutes of use you may notice smoke and a
slight odor. This is normal and should cause no concern.
tHiS oven GetS Hot.
THIS OVEN GETS HOT. WHEN
WHen in USe, AlWAYS USe oven mittS
IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
oR Pot HolDeRS WHen toUcHinG
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS
AnY oUteR oR inneR SURFAce oF tHe
WHEN TOUCHING ANY OUTER
OR INNER SURFACE OF THE
SliDe RAcK PoSitionS
There are 4 possible positions for the slide racks. There is an upper and a lower
slot; the rack can also be inverted for 2 additional positions (e).
Use lower slots
rack using a
Use upper slots
along oven walls.
Insert rack using
HelPFUl HintS ABoUt YoUR oven
• When the oven is turned on, the blue light will come on and remain illuminated until the
oven is turned off manually or automatically when the timer has been used.
• When selecting baking time for a particular product or recipe, include preheat time.
• This oven has a 60 minute timer. If baking something that will
take longer than 60 minutes, we suggest you use the STAY oN
• Metal, ovenproof glass and ceramic bakeware without lids can
be used in the oven. If foods require covering, use aluminum
• Be sure the top of the container or food being baked or broiled
is at least 1½ inches away from the upper heating elements.
• Turn all controls to oFF (0) before inserting or removing plug
from electrical outlet.
• do not put any container directly on the lower heating element.
• To obtain the best performance from this toaster oven:
• do not overfill the oven;
• To avoid heat loss do not open the door too frequently;
• When using foil to cover a food, tuck the edges of the foil against the sides of the baking
dish or pan.
• When using BAKe, this oven uses convection technology. It is equipped with a fan that
provides continuous circulation of hot air around the cooking food; the food is more evenly
cooked and in some cases, is cooked faster.
oveRvieW oF tHe FUnctionS
important: this oven gets hot. When in use, always use oven mitts or potholders when
touching any outer or inner surface of the oven.
For best results, preheat oven for 10 to 15 minutes at desired baking temperature before
using a rack-
using a rack-up