• Always operate the unit in an upright
• When moving the unit, use the handles on
Do not move the unit when it is in
• If the unit is on easily damaged flooring, an
uneven surface, or thick-piled carpet, lift it
up when moving.
• When moving the unit by its casters, move
it slowly and in a horizontal direction.
• Turn the unit off and remove the water tank
before moving, take care not to catch your
• Do not operate the unit without the filters,
the Water Tank, and the Humidifying Tray
• Do not wash and reuse the HEPA filter and
the Deodorizing filter.
Doing so will not improve filter performance
and can also cause electric shock or
• Clean the exterior with a soft cloth only.
Do not use volatile fluids or detergents.
The unit surface may be damaged or
cracked with Benzene paint thinner or
polishing powder. In addition, the sensors
may malfunction as a result.
• The frequency of descaling maintenance
will depend on the hardness of and the
impurities in the water that you use; the
harder the water the more often descaling
will be necessary.
• Keep the unit away from water.
• When refilling the Water Tank, make sure
of no water leaking from the Water Tank.
• Be sure to wipe off any excess water on
the outside of the Water Tank.
• Do not use hot water (40 ºC or more),
chemical agents, aromatic substances,
dirty water, or other damaging substances.
Doing so can deform the unit or cause it to
• Use only fresh tap water. Using other water
sources risks the growth of molds, fungi, or
• Do not shake the Water Tank with holding
the carrying handle.
• Do not remove the Humidifying Filter from
the filter frame except replacing it.
• Avoid spilling water when removing or
cleaning the Humidifying Tray.
• Do not remove the Float.
If it comes off, refer to E-15.
• Do not use the detergents for maintenance
of the Humidifying Tray and Cover.
If cause deformation, tarnishing, cracking
• Do not scrub the Back Panel hard during
• Avoid locations where the sensors are
exposed to direct wind.
Doing so can cause the unit to malfunction.
• Avoid locations where furniture, fabrics, or
other objects can come in contact with the
unit and interfer with the intake and outtake
• Avoid locations where the unit is exposed
to condensation or drastic changes in
temperature. Appropriate room temperature
is between 0 – 35 ºC.
• Place the unit on a level and stable surface
with sufficient air circulation.
When placed on heavy carpet, the unit
may vibrate slightly.
Place the unit on a level surface to avoid
water leakage from the Water Tank and
• Avoid locations that generate grease or oily
Doing so can cause the unit exterior to
crack and the sensors to malfunction.
• The dust collecting ability of the unit is
effective even when the unit is as close to
3 cm from the wall,the surrounding walls
and floor may get dirty. Please place the
unit at a distance from the wall.
The wall directly behind the air outlet may
become dirty over time. When using the
unit for an extended period of time at the
same location, periodically clean the walls
adjacent to it.
• Follow the instructions in this manual for
proper filter care and maintenance.
(Ref.E-13, E-14, E-15)