3. Assemble the burner in a reverse
sequence. Before you fix the screw,
make sure that the burner is pushed
correctly to the back panel.
Test the grill injectors.
13.16 Levelling of the appliance
14. ENERGY EFFICIENCY
14.1 Hob - Energy saving
You can save energy during everyday
cooking if you follow below hints.
• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on
• Before you use the burners and pan
support make sure they are
14.2 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU
Energy Efficiency Index
Use small feet on the bottom of
appliance to set the appliance top
surface level with other surfaces.
13.17 Electrical installation
The manufacturer is not
responsible if you do not
follow the safety precautions
from Safety chapters.
This appliance is supplied with a main
plug and a main cable.
The power cable must not
touch the part of the
appliance shown in the
• The cookware bottom should have the
correct diameters for the burner size.
• Put the cookware directly over the
burner and in the centre of it.
• When the liquid starts to boil, turn
down the flame to barely simmer the
• If it is possible, use a pressure
cooker. Refer to its user manual.