• Used oil, that can contain food
remnants, can cause fire at a lower
temperature than oil used for the first
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to
come in contact with the appliance
when you open the door.
• Open the appliance door carefully.
The use of ingredients with alcohol
can cause a mixture of alcohol and
Risk of damage to the
• To prevent damage or discoloration to
– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel has no
effect on the performance of the
appliance. It is not a defect in the
sense of the warranty law.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• Do not keep hot cookware on the
• Do not let cookware boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or
cookware fall on the appliance. The
surface can be damaged.
• Do not activate the cooking zones
with empty cookware or without
• Do not put aluminium foil on the
appliance or directly on the bottom of
• Cookware made of cast iron,
aluminium or with a damaged bottom
can cause scratches. Always lift these
objects up when you have to move
them on the cooking surface.
• Provide good ventilation in the room
where the appliance is installed.
• Use only stable cookware with the
correct shape and diameter larger
than the dimensions of the burners.
• Make sure the flame does not go out
when you quickly turn the knob from
the maximum to the minimum
• Use only the accessories supplied
with the appliance.
• Do not install a flame diffuser on the
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room
2.5 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or
damage to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Remaining fat or food in the appliance
can cause fire.
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• Do not clean the burners in the
• Do not change the specification of the