Note: You must set the clock in order to use the Delayed Brewing feature.
3. To change the time, press HOUR button until the correct time appears (S).
Note: When the time passes noon, the letters "PM" will be displayed to the left of the
time. Once the time is changed past midnight the digital display will display " M".
4. Repeat with the MIN button (T).
Tip: Hold the button down to make the hours and minutes change rapidly after a short
delay. To change the time in 1 minute or 1 hour increments, press and release the
Note: If the unit is unplugged or power is interrupted even momentarily, the time may
need to be reset.
Note: It is not necessary to set the clock to brew coffee unless you want to use
1. Grasp the integrated handle on the water reservoir and remove it from the
coffeemaker. If desired, remove the cover from the reservoir to make filling the
2. Fill water reservoir with desired amount of cold tap water using water markings on
water reservoir window. Do not exceed the 8-cup maximum level.
3. Replace cover, if removed. Replace water reservoir into coffee maker; make sure it
snaps into place securely.
4. Grasp the integrated handle on the removable brew basket and remove brew
basket. Place empty 8 to 12 cup basket style paper filter into removable brew basket
making sure filter is centered in brew basket.
5. dd desired amount of ground coffee (usually 1 heaping tablespoon or coffee
measure per cup).
6. Insert brew basket into brew basket holder, snapping into place securely.
7. Place brew-through lid on empty carafe.
Note: Coffee may overflow if brew-through lid is not properly aligned.
8. Insert carafe securely along slots of carafe holder. Make sure carafe is fully inserted
9. Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.
10. Press ON/OFF button; power light is illuminated. Brewing begins OR – to delay
brewing – set the auto function (V). (See DEL YED BREWING).
11. When coffee stops flowing into carafe the brew cycle is complete.
12. Once coffee grounds have cooled, carefully remove carafe and brew basket.
Discard grounds and paper filter. Replace brew basket and carafe.
13. The thermal carafe will keep brewed coffee hot for 2 hours.
14. Freshness indicator LED will turn on and remain on for 20 minutes. When
indicator turns off it is a signal that the coffee is no longer fresh.
15. Coffee maker will turn off when coffee has finished brewing or to turn off the
coffee maker press the ON/OFF button.
16. Unplug appliance when not in use.
SNE K- -CUP® INTERRUPT FE TURE
The Sneak- -Cup® Interrupt Feature lets you pour a cup of coffee before brewing is
complete. When the carafe is removed, the coffee flow will be paused for 20 seconds.
fter 20 seconds, the drip flow will start again.
Important: Carafe must be replaced in less than 0 seconds to prevent water from
overflowing the brew basket.
Caution: Do not pull out brew basket when using this feature, as it is filled with hot